Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Little Gordon's Family Baby Shower

On September 18th my family had a shower for little Gordon and it was a chance for my family to get to meet Matthew's family for the first time. It was a great day and we all had a lot of fun and its was great to see how many people already love this little guy.

The table was set with sail boats and yummy foods.
A navy star lamb from my Mom and Tom. (aka: Mimmie and Poppy)
This was hand made by my MeMaw. He is going to be so cute in it!
A shelf from Maggie and Rob for the baby's room.
Baby Gordon's outfit for his first Halloween...I hope he gets here it time to wear it.
Matthew and I were so lucky to get so many hand made things at the shower. This was made by my MeMaw and as you can see we just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment