Friday, November 18, 2011

It's a Whole New World...

Again sorry for the lack of updates, I hope this will help you understand why and can make it up. As of November 5th, 2011 we have a new sweet little man in our life. We have been very busy with everything but I was lucky to find some time to do a little update for you. I hope you enjoy it!

On November 4th, our little bundle of joy was finally ready to start making his way into the world. Here are some shots of the soon-to-be mommy and daddy getting ready to leave for the hospital. As you can see we were very happy.
Matthew came home from work to take me to the hospital and he was so happy (as you can see). He was so wonderful and was so happy to finally get to meet his little man.

As  you can see we had been waiting for this with the bags packed.

Then at 6:13pm on November 5th, 2011 Gordon Stuart-Thomas Weitkamp was born at 9 pounds 21 inchs. This is a shot of daddy and little G when he was a few minutes old. Look how proud daddy is.

and here is one of the little guy and mommy. He is so sweet and loves to cuddle with his mommy and I love ever moment of it. It makes my day everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment