Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thai Food and Doctor Who...

Had a fun day just staying inside and watching a marathon of Doctor Who. Later we had Thai food for dinner. It was Matthew's first time trying it.

First we had to go out to get the food. Going out into the cold was not a fun idea for someone we all know and love. Notice his cute little hat!
I looove snow but I would have to agree with him on this one night. We got out to the car and couldn't get out of the spot it was parked in because of the ice and snow...so...we had to call and see if they would deliver it...and...THEY DID!!! HOORAY!!!
Now I enjoy the fact that we both like (and are open) to trying new things. Sometimes we find new things we like and sometimes we don't and this time it was more of the second one for Matthew. At least we now know. However...as a former fat kid I will always have a special place in my heart for this yummy dish.


No comments:

Post a Comment