Monday, September 13, 2010

On the Road Again...


On Saturday I  packed up my little blue car and headed out for a day long road trip. The point of this little day on the road was to head to Springfield IL to work with photographer Sarah Chatham. Now, for those of you who do not know Ms. Chatham is only be best photographer in all of the mid-west and the owner of NBPStudio ( http://www.nbpstudio.com/ ). She asked me to come help her with a old Hollywood themed photo shoot and I was so trilled that she did. It was a fun time. I had forgotten how much fun it is to be infront of the camera.
Well, Now what road trip isn't complete without a camera to shoot a photo journal of the days events? Ha, here are a few shots of the day that I took when I could.

 First there are the 2 road trips must: Coffee and google map.

And then the drive beings.

Then at some point I can to see that the state of IL is just on giant field. Try 2 hours of nothing but this out your window.

But I did get there and it was a lovely day.

Then of course on the way home what would a road trip be without some fast food. (Yes, I know how gross McD is but when you are hunger and thats all there is you make due.) 

Then as the sun started to set I thought I would get a few more shots of my day's travels.


And that was my photo journal for the day. It was a all day event full of laughs, smiles, and even a drunken bridal party. It was great to get to see and work with Sarah and as always she got the shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment